Ethylbenzene/styrene production technology
Changzhou Ruihua Chemical has accumulated more than ten years of experience in ethylbenzene/styrene industrial engineering design, and successfully developed a complete set of ethylbenzene/styrene process technology at the beginning of the company's establishment. After nearly 10 years of technological improvement, the technology package has reached the leading level in all evaluation indicators in the latest equipment currently in operation.
In China, the performance of the ethylbenzene/styrene industry is spread all over East China and North China, with more than ten sets of equipment in operation and projects under construction. The maximum production capacity can reach 350,000 tons/year (in terms of styrene), and the design capacity can reach 600,000 tons/year. A number of authorized patents have been obtained, ZL200710043304.6 、ZL200810042115.1、ZL200810042116.6、ZL201110135700.8、ZL201110135696.5、ZL201110162992.4、ZL201110162995.8、ZL201920558075.X、ZL202020799131.1、ZL201710293859.X
In addition, we have maintained long-term close technical cooperation with many domestic and foreign engineering design institutes and catalyst suppliers. In order to ensure that the process technology is mature and reliable and in a state of continuous updating, it will bring maximum benefits to users.
Process development direction-energy saving and consumption reduction
● Ethylene part-the improvement of ethylene transportation, loading and unloading, storage, material supply and cold energy recovery and utilization systems.
● Ethylbenzene part-optimization of raw material ratio in the alkylation reaction, steam utilization between reactor sections, improvement of the design and parameters of each separation tower.
● Styrene part-the pressure drop of the feed and reaction system is reduced, the arrangement and setting parameters of each heat exchanger are improved, the steam recovery application, the update design of each separation tower, and the tail gas recovery improvement.
Key patented technology
The ethylbenzene dehydrogenation reactor adopts the way that materials flow radially in the axis of the reactor. The uniform distribution of the fluid adopts a hyperbolic cone, which eliminates the pressure drop across the perforated plate, rationally utilizes the radial flow technology, optimizes the design of the collection and split flow channels, so that the pressure drop of the reactor meets the requirements of the negative pressure reaction.
This design has the following advantages:
● Minimize the pressure drop of the catalyst bed.
● The reaction materials are mixed fully in the reactor, and the process meets the requirements of reaction kinetics.
● There is no coking phenomenon during operation to ensure normal, stable and long-term operation of production.
● The styrene yield is high, the selectivity is good, and the production index is leading.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
- Partner -
5th Floor, Block A, Building 1, Chuangyan Port, Science and Education City, Wujin District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province