Expansion Technology for Dry Gas Production of Ethylbenzene
Up to now, some domestic devices in China have applied the technology of producing ethylbenzene/styrene from dry gas, mainly those with an annual output of 60,000 to 80,000 tons of styrene, which are distributed in PetroChina, Sinopec, ChemChina and various private enterprises. The dry gas method was used as a raw material to produce ethylbenzene, which solved the problem of dry gas resource utilization at that time. However, in the actual production for many years, the load of most of the dry gas to ethylbenzene/styrene equipment cannot reach the design value, let alone increase the production capacity to increase the efficiency when the price of styrene rises.
The main reasons are:
1. The content of ethylene in dry gas is low, and it cannot meet the requirements of ethylbenzene production process indicators under the restriction of small amount of dry gas.
2. The ethylene content in the dry gas basically meets the process requirements, but the total amount of dry gas is very low, resulting in insufficient supply of raw materials that cannot meet the production of ethylbenzene.
In order to achieve the plant's production increase goal, a low-temperature ethylene storage tank system was set up as a supplement to the source of ethylene in the dry gas. Low-temperature ethylene is transported by tank trucks, and ethylene tanks use mature low-temperature tank technology. The output of ethylene is combined with the need for cold capacity of the styrene plant, and the cold capacity is recovered by a low-temperature ethylene cold capacity recovery process. In addition, steam jet heat pumps are used to recover low-pressure steam at several places to produce suitable medium-pressure steam for use.
The low-temperature ethylene from the tank truck is pressurized through its own gasification system or the ethylene gasification system in the tank area, and the low-temperature ethylene is pressed into the unloading ethylene tank V-701A. The ethylene liquid in the tank is pressurized with a low-temperature ethylene pump and then passes through the gas After being overheated, it enters the ethylene buffer tank, and finally enters the ethylbenzene unit alkylation reactor.
● The structure of the process device is simple, and it can be operated under a variety of working conditions through multiple means of adjustment.
● All the cold energy of low-temperature ethylene is taken out and used in the process production unit and storage unit to reduce the electrical consumption of the ice machine.
● The design and manufacture of core equipment fully consider the physical properties and working conditions, and the process operation is stable.
● No "three wastes" emissions.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
- Partner -
5th Floor, Block A, Building 1, Chuangyan Port, Science and Education City, Wujin District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province