Succinic anhydride production technology
Succinic anhydride is a widely used organic chemical raw material. It can be used to produce vitamins, antibiotics; plant growth inhibitors, chemical intermediates and additives. It can also produce cross-linking agents, light stabilizers, and ultraviolet absorbers for polymer compounds; prepare alkyd resins, anthraquinone dyes, reinforcing fibers, and so on.
In particular, succinic acid can be used to synthesize PBS resin with 1,4-butanediol (BDO) as one of the raw materials of degradable plastics, which has realistic environmental protection significance and great development prospects.
Under the background of the country's vigorous development of the environmental protection industry, Ruihua has developed a technology for the production of succinic anhydride by continuous hydrogenation of maleic anhydride. This technology can greatly reduce the production cost of succinic acid/succinic anhydride, so that many downstream products (such as PBS degradable plastics) can be used more economically and promoted on a large scale. Contribute to my country's environmental protection and open up a new path for the downstream application of maleic anhydride.
This process uses molten maleic anhydride as the feed, and at the same time, the proportioned and quantitative hydrogen enters the hydrogenation reactor for hydrogenation. The crude product is separated to produce qualified products, and the incompletely separated mixture is returned to the feed part for re-feeding. The reaction tail gas is returned to the feed part by separating qualified hydrogen.
In this process, an isothermal trickle-bed reactor is designed, and the heat extraction method is used to remove the heat released by hydrogenation in time, so that the reaction can be carried out under relatively mild conditions, thereby ensuring the high selectivity of the product succinic anhydride.
Ruihua Chemical has independently developed a precious metal catalyst suitable for this hydrogenation process. The conversion rate of maleic anhydride can reach more than 50%, and the selectivity of succinic anhydride can reach 99%.
● It adopts the reaction process technology of succinic anhydride by melt hydrogenation of maleic anhydride, and the process is simple.
● Adopt precious metal catalyst, it has stable high conversion rate and high selectivity.
● The reactor used is a trickle bed reactor with heat transfer means. This trickle bed reactor can well control the reaction temperature and ensure the smooth operation of the reaction.
● Due to the high melting point of the substance in the hydrogenation liquid, batch distillation is used for the fractionation and refining of the hydrogenation liquid.
● The process condensate and tail gas are adequately treated, the discharge of "three wastes" is small, and environmental pollution is controlled to a minimum.
● The purity of the product can reach a medical grade above 99.5%. Among them, free succinic acid <0.2%, unsaturated matter <0.1%.
WRITE A MESSAGE TO US
- Partner -
5th Floor, Block A, Building 1, Chuangyan Port, Science and Education City, Wujin District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province